Thursday, May 24, 2012

The END of the Year!?

It is so hard to believe that our school year is coming to a close!  With just a few days left, I hope I say all that I wish to say to your child, and have a few precious moments with each of them.  Each child has contributed to making our room a home, our class a family.  They have held their friends hands as they cried, patted backs, given hugs, band-aided, encouraged, smiled & cared for each other like no other class I've ever had.

2L kids, you are special. 
You made this year wonderful for me and for all of your classmates.  As you go on to third grade take that special magic with you....the magic that made this class great and unique.  Spread it to your new friends.  They will be better people for knowing you.

Have a wonder-filled summer!  Read everyday. Use your imagination.  Write fun stories.  Dance! Sing.  Be silly.  Meditate!  Sink your toes into the sand.  Skip rocks.... Smile.  Hug your parents.  Go to the park.  Bake cookies.  Lay in the grass, breathe & listen to the birds. 
You are only a child for a few years. 
ENJOY IT!

Know that I will miss you all summer and look forward to every time I see you on the street or at the pool! 
Hugs & High Fives!
Ms. Langner


No comments:

Post a Comment